Today i’ve started to follow the “Plant Only” diet.
Here’s the outline of the rules from Esselstyn’s book “Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease“:
- You may not east anything with a mother or a face (no meat, poultry or fish).
- You cannot eat dairy products.
- You must not consume oil of any kind-not a drop.
- Generally, you can not eat nuts or avocados.
You can eat:
- All vegetables except avocados. Leafy green vegetables, root vegetables, veggies that are red, green, purple, orange and yellow and everything in between.
- All legumes – beans, peas and lentils of all varieties.
- All whole grains and products, such as bread and pasta, that are made from them – as long as they do not contain added fats.
- All fruits.
Wish me luck. I will post updates.
Weight today: 102 kilograms.